I just changed my "Fellow Bloggers" list to the cooler looking gadget called "My Blog List". However I'm having issues transferring some of y'all over. It will tell me "Could not detect a feed for this URL". Is that because you guys are on private??? I obviously know you exist so why is it being a butt? Does anyone know how to get around that??
Just curious. . . .any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
3 comments:
Yes that shows for all the private blogs just click on accept or yes (can't remember exactly what it says) but then you will have to "rename" it or else it will just show up ..blogger:log-in to read. Hope that makes sense and helps
Ditto.
Also it won't give you updates on them, in case you were wondering, so you'll have to click to see if they've posted anything new.
Sorry. I should have told you that.
No worries Emily. Thanks for the help.
I'll probably just rename it and then click on it and check.
Too funny, you think they would have all these glitches figured out by now!
Post a Comment