Monday, March 1, 2010

Well I almost made it

Saturday I took advantage of Brent being home and vacuumed the heck out of my house. I only got upstairs done and I did clean the curtains and was able to also dust the furniture. In the bedrooms I washed all the sheets and cleaned out fans and humidifiers. I feel so clean!!! I mostly love my new vacuum and it made my carpets look like new. However I didn't get to the kitchen and the bathrooms . . . .or the downstairs. Really, is it that difficult to have the whole house cleaned at the same time?? Maybe just for me. I'll have to work on that.

On a funny note (not that it has to do with anything)
I was helping the kids brush their teeth last night and noticed my belly gettin' bigger. And while I don't normally inspect my bellybutton, I did last night and noticed a little fuzz in it. I was trying to get it out when Ethan asked . . .
"Mommy, baby in tummy?"
ME: "Yes"
Ethan:"Baby come out?"
Me:"No, not until summer"
Him pondering a little bit . . .
Ethan:" Mommy, baby throw up?" (wondering why I'm cleaning out my bellybutton and thinking it's baby puke coming out . . .nice!)
Me:"No, buddy, it's just fuzz . . ."

YUCK!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for cleaning. And I don't think it's just you... I have a hard time cleaning (especially deep cleaning) the entire house. I usually quick clean every room... and my house is a ton smaller than yours.
Also, that's pretty funny about the baby puke. Kids DO say the darnedest things!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Haha! You've been blogging like crazy! Why am I so behind? Are you able to get my blog? Am I blocked for any reason?

mjseavers said...

Yeah Tiff, I deleted my facebook account and so have had more times for things that I care about. I would catch your blog when I was on facebook and when I updated my blog I guess I still had your old blog site . ..Fantastic Adventures? Anyhow thanks for the reminder about Dancing Branflakes! I may not comment a lot but I do love to read peoples blogs!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

Marie, you are the funniest woman EVER and I love your children's undying curosity. You are a fantastic Mama. Congratulations on the newest (soon-to-be) addition!

mjseavers said...

Thanks Leah! It's good to hear from you. How are things in AZ?? I have 3 sisters there you could harass . .hehehe.