This year has turned out to be a lot of firsts for me. I have two kids, Jane started preschool and dance, I became a blogger and now I'm part of a play group. There are four of us mom's who rotate and below are pictures I took when it was held at my house. I feel so bad but there is only one little boy in our group but that doesn't seem to faze him at all. In fact he jumped right in when the girls brought out the fairy wings I bought at the dollar store. He of course wanted blue and I asked him if he was a fairy and he said no. He then asked my what he was and I suggested a bluebird? And he said, "Yeah, I'm a bird!"

I love this
picture because it really looks like Jane is flying. (And of course our cute little bluebird)

She said she was a princess fairy . .but of course!

I love how she was wearing stripped pants because it reminds me of a bug with wings . . .a pretty bug with wings!

If you notice the perfect pointing of the toes. His mom was in ballet and I think she would be quite proud . . .her husband on the other hand might not be . . .=)
1 comment:
Okay is that little boy wearing fairy wings? You'd better not show that picture to his dad. (:
Christin
Post a Comment