Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ethan turns the big number 1!!!

Ethan's b-day was Sept 21st. (Yes I know late once again.) We've been very fortunate that every time one of the kids has a birthday family is visiting us from out of town. This time Anna and Justin were here. Emily and Tyler still live her and now Eileen and Larry live here now that they've been hitched. It was really nice being surrounded by family so thanks again all you guys and gals who came for his b-day.
Well I know people usually post about how much their kid has grown and all that good stuff. But I really don't take Ethan to the doctors unless he's sick. Doctors don't' really like me I think. But I'm pretty sure he's still in the 95 percentile for height and weight. He's got a big head and Sponge bob teeth. So he's seems pretty healthy and happy to me. He crawls like a maniac. It reminds me of Mogley on Jungle Book when we tries to be an elephant (sort up on all fours). He does that crawl when he wants to get some where fast. He's not quite walking yet but I'm sure it will be pretty soon. He can pull himself up to reach the keys on the piano and likes that game. He also loves to pull all the toilet paper off the roll. It took my 3 year old Jane to figure out that is we shut the bathroom door then he can't get in to do that anymore.
So Happy Birthday Ethan (again) we love you and are so glad that you are a part of our family!!





Not quite sure what to do with it . . .

so I put it in his hands and then he seemed to figure it out.

Yup, he had no trouble after that! Yummy chocolate cake everywhere!

My niece Mckenna. I love her hair in this picture.

2 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

He's so big! I can't believe it's been a year already. I totally want his eye lashes. Soooo long!

Anonymous said...

that's a funny pic of Mckenna. shes got soo much hair. didn't you know we planned our trip so we could be at the b-day party? hee hee! i'm glad it worked out that way.