So Jane is having a
Halloween Party tomorrow and we thought we would whip out her costume and see what she would look like as Jasmine. Don't pay too much attention to her bad make up job. I was seeing if she would even hold still for me to do it. I'm glad I tried it out first because now I'll know how to do it better for tomorrow. I found her wig at
Wal Mart for 2 bucks and thought, she has to have this! It's just a plain
witches wig but I rolled the sides like Jasmine does and then added three ponytails at the bottom. It's kinda creepy seeing her hair so dark but I think it
completes her costume.


3 comments:
Ohhh! This reminds me of last year when I spent EIGHT hours making dreadlocks out of yarn and sewing them on a pirate cap for Trevor cause he HAD to be Captain Jack Sparrow! I hope it didn't take you that long, she is so stinking cute! Trev is going to be generic Superman this year...too bad we aren't in Utah, then he could be Aladdin to Jane's Jasmine! Blake is going to be Indiana Jones and Kade will be Mickey Mouse. I tried to talk them into being Alvin and the Chipmunks but to no avail. There's always next year!
Ohh, Alvin and the chipminks would have been sooo stinkin' cute!! Sheesh, the things we do for our kids. No my wig took two seconds to twist and put in pony tails. it was great. So what sre YOU going to be Momma?
Cute!! I totally love that last picture. It looks like what a Disney princess would do. So, Marie, what are you going to be on Halloween night....a witch or a goblin or a ghost....?
(Did you ever hear that song?... if not, you should have Brent sing it to you)
Post a Comment