Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yeah, So I'm a tad late . . .

Jane (duh). First day of Pre-School. (Actually this picture was taken when she got home from school because I forgot to take before she left.) She likes school a lot and is working on writting her name. So there you go!

8 comments:

Emily said...

dude she's so old! cute pic

mjseavers said...

Tell me about it. She was running down the hall to get her backpack and it just caught me off gaurd (emotionally). I know it sounds silly but just realizing that my little girl is old enough to have a backpack and go to school . .it's just CRAAAZY!

Amber Addington said...

She's too cute! I'm so proud of you for canning!! I'm jealous about the strawberries...I would have loved to have had those!! :)

Christin said...

Oh Marie, you and I TOTALLY should be sisters. I was late in getting the photos of my darlins too. Give us an A for effort right?

Christin

Chris said...

So cute! It makes me sad that she has no clue who Chris and I are anymore. BTW, can you add me to your list of approved viewers?

Tiff
tiffanybraniff@gmail.com

Tiffany Kadani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Byron and I cannot believe how grown up Jane is. She is so beautiful!

mjseavers said...

You're so sweet Kristi. She is growing up to be quite the little girl. (Not so much the baby like you guys probably remember her) She makes me laugh a the things she comes up with. It's been a fun transition.