Monday, October 27, 2008

What IS that?

I was taking a bath the other night and was checking out my legs(I like to check out my legs sometimes . .hahaha) when I saw this red mark on my leg. I tried to rub over and over it to see if it would come off and it would not. Then as I looked at the mark a little more closely I was surprised to see that it was an actual shape. Ummm, a square? a triangle? No, but a pentagon. Weird. What was my leg pressed up against? I continued to rack my brain when I finally gave up because I was too tired and didn't much care anymore.
Well the next day I thought I'd share the mysterious shape with Brent and ask his opinion. He took a look at it and confirmed that indeed it was a pentagon but as to how I got it we were both still baffled.
BUT WAIT! And then it came to me! It looked like the shape on a soccer ball. Ha! That was it! I had just played a soccer game on Saturday and must have deflected the ball with my leg. Wow! In all my 11 years of playing soccer I've never had that happen to me. It was kinda cool.
So sorry I had to show a little leg but hopefully you can see the beautifully shaped pentagon on my calf!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just glad it was not a crazy form or Ring worms!!!

Kristen said...

Hehehe...showin some leg...reminds me of old times!

Anonymous said...

how did that not hurt?! "that's gonna leave a mark." hee hee