So I'm a little tardy posting about Jane's ballet class she took this last summer. I only went to one class and as always Jane is a ham and
loves to see herself in the mirror. I thought Jane's teacher did an awesome job keeping five 3-4 year old girls in check. I'm taking a break for the fall/winter class because I don't want to seal with it in the snow. We'll probably start again next spring. I wanted to do soccer next year for her but after reading my friends post about how uninterested her girl was at that age, I'm not so sure I want to jump into that. Jane loves ballet and if anything it works on her balance and
coordination so maybe when she's in kindergarten we'll give a go with the whole soccer thing. I'm pretty sure that's when I started. Anyhow some pics of her in her ballet outfits.

I told her to give me a sassy pose and she gave me this face.

Dancing with daddy . . .
4 comments:
alright, thats going to be my new "sassy jane face" very cute!
Hahaha. So thanks again for letting Jane have some of your ballerina outfits. That was really helpful!
I'm so lame! I just read this post and I am SOOOOOO excited that she took ballet classes AND has her own sassy face (it took me years to develop mine).
This is Tiffany by the way
I feel lame that I havent' told you sooner. You've been busy, girl. But yeah she loves it. I'll keep you posted on how the whole ballet thing goes.
Post a Comment