Sunday, September 7, 2008

Okay, Just one more . . .

I had to add this one really quick. Brent took this picture one morning when Jane was sleeping in our bed. She occasionally has a bad dream about robots or Plankton from Sponge Bob. It cracks me up because some nights she tells me she doesn't want to go to bed because her brain will give her bad dreams. I had to laugh because I wondered how she made that connection. Well later I found out that daddy had a talk with her about how you can control your dreams. So if you have a bad dream you can tell yourself to stop and the bad dream will stop. I never had such luck as a kid but I guess it worked for Brent. So anyhow I don't know what she was dreaming about here but it's still a great shot!
(She's going to hate me when she gets older . . .heehee)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ya, she gonna hate that when shes older! how funny!

Chris said...

This is from Tiffany
As a member of the Primary Board it is my own personal mission to SNPIP (Stop Nose Picking in Primary). My theory is that early intervention is key to a successful SNPIP crusade. As the president and founding member of SNPIP I am a little frazzled by the disturbing image you have posted on the world wide web.

(JK- miss you guys!)

mjseavers said...

hahaha . . good luck with that. i should refer our Primary Pres. to you so she can get some good ideas!