Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike

While we were gone in Cali, Brent decided to buy Jane a bigger bike and Ethan his first bike.  They were soooo excited when we came home to find their new bikes in their room!!!  It's nice having slightly taller children because the can get away with a lot at a young age.  Ethan could hardly stand it and Jane was so thrilled to have a bike that was big enough for her now.

I forgot to mention that before we left Brent taught Jane how to ride without training wheels.  She was on cloud nine when she finally got it!


Ethan's 2 and riding a bike with training wheels all by himself!  I'm so excited and proud of these little guys.  It's so exciting being a parent and seeing your children excel!  I WOVE  IT (as Ethan would say)!!



I was on my trike taking these pics.  It's perfect for riding along side Ethan to help him out and give him a push when he needs it.
Mine looks a little like this one . . .super nice to ride when prego too!

I also have a bike carrier for the kids that fits nicely on the back just like it would with a normal bike.  Now the two oldest can ride their own and when baby is old enough he can ride in the child carrier!  I can't wait to ride again!

4 comments:

Laura C. said...

Sweet trike! It looks comfy to ride :) Jadon's been begging me to go on bike rides, but I can't manage w/ my skinny little bike seat while I'm preggo. :(

mjseavers said...

Seriously! It really is nice to ride will pregnant. And it's my one way I can exercise and not feel super sore after wards.

Kristen said...

Cool trike! I have been doing an exercise bike at the Y that is similar...nice to know it won't kill me as my belly gets bigger!

mjseavers said...

Oh yeah! I forgot you were prego for a split second. Yeah, it should work nicely for you when that little tummy starts to fill out =)