Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ethan and "cycles"

Ahhhh, sunny day's . . . I miss you!

So Ethan LOVES motorcycles, vespa's and yes even lawnmowers (even though we don't have a rider lawnmower). I took this picture in November of '09. It was soooo glorious having a long fall last year. Brent was trying to get as much riding time as he could before he had to "pack" it up for the winter. So around and around the block they went at barley a crawl but Ethan was ALL over it! When he wants a ride he usually says, " Wride 'cycle', pleeeeeese???" But it's funny because his "cycle" sounds more like "psycho" . I laugh every time.
Just a little longer and it will be ridin' time again. But it still makes me nervous having Ethan on the back. I took this picture to remember him in case anything happened. No, I know Brent's careful and Ethan had the tightest grip on that seat that I've ever seen.

Now I wonder what I'm going to have to deal with when my 16 year boy comes to me and asks me for a motorcycle of his own . . . .yeah let's not think about that right now!


No comments: