So as most of you know Eileen's prego and is due in Feb. I remember my first pregnancy and being as little as she is . . .but that only lasted until I got into my third trimester and then it was all over from there. We're so excited to welcome in her new little one in about a month now!
Yeah for birthdays, pizza, cake and of course babies =)


6 comments:
That last picture's so attractive!
I can't believe her little baby will be here so soon!
i'm so glad you all can be somewhat close. pizza sounds good. and guess what marie, you are always tiny with all you pregos.
Well thanks Anna . . .not too sure about this time though =)
I am always jealous of anyone who can make it to their third trimester without looking like an elephant, or like they swallowed one (that would be my fate all three times). Congrats Eileen on getting older and reproducing!
I hear ya on the swallowing elephant bit. I just love how I'm getting bigger and my garments still cut me in the middle and show two guts. What's worse, for the first time I can still suck in my gut a little and look skinnier. I haven't reached the "I try to suck in my gut and can't because it's all baby" stage yet.
Oh my gosh I had no idea that Eileen was Prego. That's so awesome. Does she know what she's having? Does she have a blog?
Christin
Post a Comment