Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween

We spent Halloween with our cousins in Midway because our ward didn't have a party this year. Too much drama I'm sure. It's the first Brent and I were something other than The Statue of Liberty and Uncle Sam.

Here's Brent's cousin Logan and his wife Heather (Hale to some of you). They were the Scooby-doo clan. I thought it was darling, as you can see! Yes, I did get to dye Logans hair so it would be blonde. He's pretty dark and bleach can only go so far without frying the hair. But I thought we got pretty close.


And this was our clan. Yes Brent and I were Popeye and Olive Oil . .. he picked them out. My wig was so dang heavy because of the ponytail in the back (you can't see it but they made the dang thing HUGE!) So Jane was Super Girl (yes there really was a super girl) and Ethan was Batman. We were all very primary color-ish =) The highlight was having Ethan say "Trick or treat" to EVERYONE in hopes that they would give him candy. Sadly not everyone at the party had candy . . .what were they thinking =)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Fun fun! The costumes look great! I should bring candy next time I'm there and have Ethan say trick or treat to me. How cute!

mjseavers said...

They are pretty fun!

Tiffany Kadani said...

You look great! And Brent... looks like Popeye!

mjseavers said...

Well thanks!