We are so glad to have the little guy in our family. Thank you again to all my friends and family who helped him come into this world safely. If it weren't for your help with watching my kids and bringing in meals to make sure I stayed down then he may have come too early . .and that's not fun.
Anyhow . . . back to Ethan. You pretty much got a good idea as to what he's all about in the previous post. But a few more things just for fun . . .
He hates it when I call him "turbo". He says, "No, turbo, Mommy!" It cracks me up every time.
He's very much into hot wheels and super hero's (jeeze I wonder where he got that from??) So for his birthday Brent pulled out Batman balloons that he got from his mission . . .umm 10 years ago? Well maybe not quite 10.
We're still working on potty training but luckily he's not deathly afraid of it like Jane was. He actually like to go sit. Now that I'm home to help that along more we should be good soon . . I say that and it's all going to come back and bite me in the bum!
On with the pics already!

Brent's idea for the cupcakes . . .the cupcakes were blue and very yummy.



3 comments:
He's got such an awesome personality.
I love the last picture, "Mom! It's my toy!"
This is crazy. I can't believe how big he is now. When are you guys visiting California again?
Oh, yeah. I keep telling Brent to tell Chris. We're coming for Christmas. Get there about the 20th and come back home the 27thish. We would LOVE to catch you guys if we can . . .oh wait aren't you guys going to the D.C or something for Chirstmas?
Post a Comment