Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Good for another go!


Wow! What a crazy and busy last 10 months. Sorry we haven't been around but I couldn't justify blogging when I had such little time for home and family. I've just moved my work schedule to Saturdays now and thought now was a good time to start up again. I've been keeping up on everyone's blogs and it's been great to see how y'all are doing. Babies have been born or will be born soon, kids have started school and Sis. Olson, your family makes me laugh. Never a dull moment with those kids, I love it!

So hopefully ya'll can add the "Seavers" back your list of blogs to read. CAN'T promise there will be one every day or even every week. But definitly more than once a year =)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Well it's about stinkin time! :). It is really hard to be nosy when I would click on your lonely little blog link and there you were at Disneyland. That was one long Disney vacation! Surely you must have found all the hidden Mickeys by now!

Zach and Kelly said...

Direct quote from your blog:
"Can promise there will be one every day or even every week."

Yes! Can't wait! ;)

Wilkinson Family said...

Thanks for the invite!!!

Emily said...

I was thinking the same things as Kristen and Zach and Kelly...I'm just too little too late.

I'm glad you're alive.

I'm also anxious to see your Halloween pictures.

mjseavers said...

The nice thing about blogspot is that I can go back and edit. Thanks for the heads-up on the typo =) Whew! That would've have been bad =)