Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sewing Project




So a while back I got to do a sewing project for one of the YW in my ward. The jacket was long sleeved and she was affraid that she might get too hot so she asked if I could alter it for her. It was a challenge but it all came together some how. It made me like sewing again.
Anyhow I thought I'd post about something other than my crazy life =)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Great job! It looks very professional!! I need to talk to you about sewing sometime. Nothing in particular... I just have a million projects to do sitting under my sewing table and act like I know what I'm doing, but I don't.

mjseavers said...

It's funny when you get going on a project. It may take you a couple of tries but then all of the sudden it clicks. I'd be happy to help. Sadly things are pretty crazy right now. But if there is ever a day when we both have it off and you have an itchin' to do something let me know.

Heidi Jansson said...

Wow. You are brave and it came out great!