
I'm going to be a little late on a lot of things. So I guess it's Thanksgiving in February? Just joking. We had Thanksgiving at our house last year. It was the last year that Zach and Kelly would be with us because they moved to Cali. in December. I think they've shared every Thanksgiving we've had here in Spanish Fork. Good times. It was Eileen and Larry's firt Thanksgiving as a married couple. That's fun. Sadly though, I didn't have the Thanksgiving spirit last year. I was really missing my family and it's been a long time since I've had Thanksgiving with them. Granted they are crazy and there's always drama but I know if I were to go to one then I'd be good for another 5 years or so. But don't get me wrong, I was soooo glad to have family with us last year. It helped a lot to have people I love and care about with us.
Sorry Emily and Tyler, it wasn't a first or a last with you for Thanksgiving. Although, this year will be the first year with a new baby at Thanksgiving. That will be fun =)
1 comment:
I was totally looking for us in the picture at first and then I realized we weren't there. Sad day. I miss being home for those holidays too.
Post a Comment