Saturday, January 3, 2009

House for Sale!

So here it is and then some in a nutshell . . .
Brent quit his job on Christmas Eve (can I get a hoorah?)
We're selling our house
Brent's going back to school to get a degree in Digital Media
I got a job at a Full Service Salon (No more Great Clips . . .not that that was bad=)
We're hoping to move into an apartment in Provo
We celebrated Jane's 4th Birthday (Tinkerbell style)
I've told this story a bizillion times so I'm sorry I'm not giving more detail. But we're supper excited for the new adventure and I'm supper emotional over leaving my friends here.

So there you go . . .if you want to check out our house then here it is. It's probably the cleanest it's ever been since we've been here.
Seavers Home on ksl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

say WHAT!!? hey, i hope it all works out for the best. i'm sure it won't be easy for ya, but it will be worth the hard times ahead of ya, right? we'll keep you all in our prayers.

Tiffany Kadani said...

If you need any help, I'll be out there in a heartbeat. After the snow thaws (jk).

Kristi said...

That sounds so awesome. We're really proud of you guys and excited for your new adventure too. Brent will do great and be awesome.

Kristen said...

This all sounds so familiar to me, I almost thought I was reading my own blog! I can honestly say that doing something like this is a huge adventure, and you are smart to do it before you have any more kids...unless you are like us and surprise #3 decides to make an appearance! Best of luck on selling your house!

Laura C. said...

Good Luck!

Christin said...

So are you guys moving? Way to take that "leap of faith".

Christin