Oh it was a blast having my parents, Brent's parents and Emily and Tyler over for a Fondue party. The Young Women had a Fondue party set up after a Young Womens in Excellence night but nothin' compares to having your OWN party. You can dip to your hearts desire and nobody can say nothin' about it, foo'!
Our favorites: Strawberry's (of course), banana's, and surprisingly the pineapple wasn't too bad either. But my personal favorite was raisins . . .if you could get them to stay on your fork long enough to dip! Oh good fun! I highly recommend it!!!
5 comments:
ok, i know emily was diggin it, cause she love dipping. her favorite foods (been dip) require dipping. what a cute little Jane.
Yes I was diggin it, but not just because I got to dip things, it was also delicious! Lots of fun too.
Why is there a question mark in your title? Is it an inside joke I don't know? Or you're not sure if it's a good idea to let us eat fondue?
It's sort of all those things I guess. You know the saying, "Let them eat cake"? It's just s play from that and the ? was just to be funny . .that's all. Sorry to be confusing =)
Oh I see. I've never heard that saying before...or maybe I have. It's a little familiar. Makes sense though.
Post a Comment