Monday, August 18, 2008

Check this out, yo!

So Brent's sister Emily had this on her blog and I had to try it out. I used pictures of myself, Brent, a friend of ours (Chris Braniff), my dad (that one cracks me up), and my brothers Matt, Mark and Mike. So enjoy, oh! and if you want to try it out yourself go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Sam had a great time figuring out who was who!! How are you guys doing? - Karen

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Sam had a great time figuring out who was who!! How are you guys doing? - Karen

Emily said...

Dude that's funny. Wow you're so photogenic!!
I loved the one of your dad. It cracked me up.

mjseavers said...

Yeah, I love the one of my dad too. Kinda looks like he should have an accent or something.