I decided to be daring and take drive to Arizona by myself and the kids. I did stop in Vegas where my sister has a sis-in-law who lives there. That was very helpful to break up the trip like that but alas it was still a very long and tiring journey. However once there we had a lot of fun playing with everyone. It had been so long since Jane has seen her cousins and I know she had tons of fun getting to know them again.
So here are a few pics of our trip to Arizona . . .
Trip to the Zoo with Laura's daughter Caroline
Auntie Lou lookin' model-ish pushing the stroller . .and Leigh Ann in the background herding the rest of the kids.
Parker doing the dishes before going to school. Jane, Jordan and Mia at McDonalds playhouse.
I had to add this one of Mia (Lysa's daughter). It just cracked me up the bell-bottom pants and that face! I'm not sure why she doesn't like to smile for the camera. Maybe she's thinkin', "Could you stop takin' pictures of me Auntie Marie . . .I'm not going to smile for you!"





2 comments:
Jane is so stinkin cute! I am thinking we should get her and Trevor together in like thirteen years!
Let's do it! Although . . .I must warn you first, Jane is in her
95th percentile for her height. Hopefully your kids get Chads genes when it comes to height . . teehee (I hope you know I'm just playin' whi ya ;)
Post a Comment