Friday, June 20, 2008

Typo for "Makin' Cookies"

Maybe you guys already caught it and were being nice in not telling me. But I reread my last blog and it said, "Yes, I know, I'll try not to stain myself. " Instead of strain. I guess both work. Haha, it made me chuckle. Well it won't be the first spelling mistake I've ever made that's for sure!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yes. I did notice that, but didn't say anything when I saw it. I hope you didn't stain your self, that'd be very gross...and messy.

Kristen said...

I noticed, but I figured that I was in for a funny story in which you laughed so hard you "stained" yourself...I was a little confused at the end...not that it wasn't a great post, but I don't know that it is what you might call hilarious! Those cookies look pretty good though.

Christin said...

So are you guys comin' or what?

christin