
(Yes I was munchin' on the cookie sitting on the hotpot holder)
I'm making cookies for my neighbor who just had her 4th baby (a boy) and I got to thinkin'. Yes, I know, I'll try not to stain myself. Well my thought was, why is cookie dough so much better than a baked cookie?
Now I know some people detest cookie dough for whatever reason. But I was just nibbling on the cookie you see on the hotpot holder and I really just wanted to keep eating the dough in the bowl . . .yummy yum yum!
Well off I go to finish baking the rest of the uneaten dough. . .if there is any left =)
4 comments:
That is a great question--why IS it so much better? But it is. The only way a cookie beats the dough for me is fresh out of the oven with a glass of cold milk. Yum, I think I may have to make cookies tomorrow now.:)
so you've now made me want to make cookies. curse you!!
I just got Eileen's wedding announcement in the mail. Does she have a blog?
christin
You are a woman of my heart
Tiff
Post a Comment