Brent and I were on the couch deciding how to reupholster our ugly yellow wing back chair and were doodling on some paper. Well that got boring so I started to write out baby's name for fun. Dylan has been the only name we could think of and now we were trying to find a middle name we liked. Originally Brent picked Dylan because of Bob Dylan and it was a name I wasn't bothered with. Well as we were doodling I started writing baby's name and we came across a very cool discovery with the letters in Dylan's name.
So I tell Brent, "I hate writing "Y" 's in cursive and Dylan has a Y"
He tells me, "Why . .oh because you have a Y in your first name . . .well you actually have a few letters that are the same in Dylan's name . . . "
another pause . . .wait for it . . .
We both start laughing because Dylan has ALL the same letters in his name as I do in Lynda. Pretty funny, eh? So that leads me to his full name:
So I tell Brent, "I hate writing "Y" 's in cursive and Dylan has a Y"
He tells me, "Why . .oh because you have a Y in your first name . . .well you actually have a few letters that are the same in Dylan's name . . . "
another pause . . .wait for it . . .
We both start laughing because Dylan has ALL the same letters in his name as I do in Lynda. Pretty funny, eh? So that leads me to his full name:
It includes both of our first names. Anyhow just thought I'd share this funny discovery with y'all and now you can have a name to this baby that's coming soon. =)
I think it makes me like the name more now that I have a closer connection to it.
I think it makes me like the name more now that I have a closer connection to it.

6 comments:
Congratulations! I just heard and I'm so excited for you guys!
Thanks Tiff. I'll be blogging about it soon.
So I'm seriously jealous right now. I'm at the "I'm so done" stage, and just want this baby out of me!
I think it's worse this time around because it feels like I've been pregnant for 2 years straight.
I wouldn't recommend it. Congratulations!
Thanks Laura! I don't know how you're doing it but kudos to you for "getting through it". (I know with our beliefs it's not like we have any other choice) This is the last for us and I feel fine. The bed rest thing makes me so nervous and with this guy coming at 36 1/2 weeks, it was just too close for comfort. Luckily all is well with him! Can't wait to see what baby girl looks like!
So where is this birth story you said you'd be blogging about?
trying to get some zzzz's something that you'll miss greatly with a newborn. It's a comin' I promise -)
Post a Comment