
I was sorting through my pictures the other day and noticed how similar Jane and Ethan look as babies. But as Ethan got older he started looking less and less like her and more like . . .well Ethan. My sister likes to call him "little Brent" and then people at church think he looks like Jane. So I'm not quite sure where I fit . . . I delivered them. That's about all I got going for me. Although when Eileen was helping me while I was on bedrest last year she said that Jane has my eye's when she she smiles. So there you go . . .I guess the kids have my eye's. It's going to mess everything up if our next kid looks a lot like me. Sheesh!
3 comments:
so i think Jane looks more like you and Ethan looks like Brent, but they both look a LOT a like. how does that work?
I actually kinda agree. Hmm..how does that work?
I have no idea?
Post a Comment