Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MY VERY FIRST POST!

Woohoo I have a blog! More to come.

13 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Was this in St. George? It looks really pretty

mjseavers said...

Yup it is in St. George by some pioneer museum. It was one of the parks we stopped and played at. I think we went to three parks that day because Jane was missing playing on then since in Spanish Fork they were all covered in snow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennie Fife said...

Your background looks great. I hope you are having fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

I'm so excited you guys are bloggers! Now we can get that inside scoop into the Seaver's lives we've been missing.:)

Christin said...

Yay! You guys are such a cute family.

Christin

Christin said...

okay I just realized this was in St. george. Why did you not come and visit us? I'm not a happy camper.

Christin

Emily said...

What are your kids looking at? I'm very intrigued. Oh and the trees in the top left behind the building... I didn't know they were trees right at first. They looked like a castle or something. ha.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I am sooooo proud of you! This is very exciting. I have added you to my list of blogs. Mine is heyheytiffk.blogspot.com. Let's be bloggin' friends!

Jaime said...

Great picture! I was wondering the same thing as Emily. What are they looking at?