Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jane's First Easter Egg Hunt (with other children)

Waiting by home plate at the "Old Ball Field" in Spanish Fork. (I don't know the real name of the ball park. "Old Ball Field" was on the city's website description . . .leave it to Spanish Fork to assume you know where the "old ball park" is)



It's hard to see but the whole field was covered in easter eggs.

One more snap shot before they're off.



And they're off!!! (If you can find Jane you win the prize. I looked every where and couldn't find her.) So I had to run on the field after her because I lost her. She took off and ran to the opposite side of the field. I thought she would pick up some easter eggs on the way but she just kept running.



When I finally caught up to her she was still running all around still searching for eggs. But the field was wiped clean. Not a single egg in sight. I thought for sure Jane didn't get a single egg. But as I approached her and looked inside her little bucket I found 1 egg and 1 piece of candy. Hurray for Jane!

5 comments:

Emily said...

haha. that's way cute

Anonymous said...

Jane looks sooo cute! How fun to be able to check out your blog. sounds like easter was fun.

Kristen said...

Happy Easter! It is so great that you have a blog...I have been thinking of starting one myself! Look on the bright side...chasing Jane around the park during the egg hunt probably burned like, 200 calories!

Laura C. said...

So I didn't know you had a blog. But I guess it's still new. Yay for me that I found you through Jaime's new blog. I'll send you an invite to mine, so you can check in on us too! Hope all is going well!
Laura Constantine (Ryan's Laura)

Laura C. said...

OK, so apparently I only have Brent's email - so I invited him. Get me your email address will ya?