Friday, May 14, 2010

Calling all maternity clothes!!!


I know this may seem slightly desperate and well . . .it is =)  I'm on my last baby, yes you heard right out last baby and I can't bare to go out and buy more maternity clothes.  So I'm throwing my question out there to all my lovely blogger friends . . .

Are you, or anyone you know, getting rid of maternity clothes???

I will be in California for a week starting the 21st, if there are friends out that way that might know of come maternity clothes that could use a home =)  Just thought I'd ask.  It probably won't be that big of  a deal but sadly my maternity clothes just ain't what they used to be.

Note*** If you need sizes I'll be happy to email you directly . .don't need that info floatin' around my blog =)

6 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Hi Marie,

Sadly, I got rid of all my cute maternity clothes. But I have a few not-so-cute ones left. You are welcome to them! Email me:

breefro@yahoo.com

Love, Bree

Emily said...

Haha, sorry. The only real maternity clothes I had were the ones you lent me. I used stretchy clothes... like Shade or Down East shirts and stretchy jeans so that I could wear them after wards. I lent Eileen some of my "maternity" clothes... you can check those out/borrow them.
Also, you could see if Courtney Peterson (except I think it's Cashdollar) is getting rid of clothes. I know that;s kind of random, but she keeps posting on facebook that she's trying to sell her kids clothes for some extra cash. If you're not friends with her I can ask.

Emily said...

Sorry, my train of though...: I figured since she was getting rid of kids clothes, she doesn't have a need for them and so she might be getting rid of maternity clothes too.

mjseavers said...

Yeah, I gotcha! I didn't realize that she was getting rid of clothes. I thought I was friends with her on FB and now I'm not sure. I couls totally ask. Thanks for the thought!!

Anna said...

sadly all of my maternity clothes are UGLY... and in a box somewhere in a far away closet. Hi Marie, I found your blog through Rachel's. Good to see you here.

Anna Mock

mjseavers said...

I'm glad you told me who you were because I have a sis-in-law named Anna and I thought it was her. Glad you found my blog! No worries on the maternity clothes. Something will work out =) I just need to stop growing!