The first year we lived in Utah we were able to hunt Easter eggs outside. Haven't had much luck since then and apparently this picture is more of the "norm" for this time of year. So I was fooled thinking I could handle the winters here in Utah.
Every time it snows now Jane asks if we can move to AZ or CA because "(she) can't take it anymore MOM!" Well Jane, someday soon we will move and if I have a choice it will be in a place that you have to drive 3 hours in any direction to get to the snow!
3 comments:
Your cake came out!!!! YAH BABY!
not that I am surprised...you are totally capable. That is all.
Dude I was totally surprised myself! So it's all good. Did I mention that ever since I moved the oven rack to the middle of my oven EVERYTHING has been turning out??? I made biscuits last night with my soup and they were perfectly golden brown. There's only so much I can look up online . .so if I don't know what to ask then I won't find out there's really a better way. If I hadn't seen you bake those cupcakes at my house I might STILL be cursing my oven. Thanks for the cooking/baking helpline!! You are a lifesaver!
You are seriously a great cook. I see it in you! I've seen you in action you just need to figure out what works and then if it doesn't....try something different. You would be shocked (okay maybe not) at how many recipes I have made...I try out 20 recipes of one thing before I find one I really like...but I learn alot on the way. Practice me dear...practice.
Love you Marie...keep it up.
Post a Comment