Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"9-1-1 Emergency, How may I help you?"



Brent was stopped by a friend of ours at church on Sunday and shared this story with him about his 4 year old daughter Meridee. . .

SIDE NOTE FIRST!!! Meridee is . . .how should I say? . . .a little trouble maker sometimes. But she's clever and comes up with little "white lies" faster than any kid I know. Jane and Meridee do get along very well, actually. Especially when she play's at our house. So anyhow, on with the story . . .

So his daughter, Meridee, got a hold of her mom's cell phone and called 9-1-1. Well when the cops got there they said a little girl had just called them. Flabbergasted, they asked who it was? The cops told them her name was 'Jane'! Can you believe it? Maybe she didn't really know what she was doing and was just pretending. But I KNOW this little girl and I think she knew exactly what she was doing. I thought it was hilarious but I just might need to be a little cautious when they're old enough to go out on dates or something! Sheesh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, you might want to worry NOW about Jane playing with her. That's no good.